Welcome to our website !

THE DAYS POCKET

a lifestyle blog Written by Bite Boo

FRIDAY's CHOICE

By 12:09 , , , , ,


Hey hey! What's new? 
Today I am enjoying the sun, which brings  some warmth (finally) and call all of us to step out the doors!

I am sharing simple Friday's outfit, which, in my opinion, would look great in an outdoor cafe, enjoying a glass of tasteful wine! Add some red lipstick and a good company (either a book)! Good Friday Guaranteed!



Hope You all having a good time this Friday and big sunny plans for a weekend!

Lots of Love,


You Might Also Like

6 komentarai (-ų)

  1. I love that you paired the glass of wine with the clothes. I reckon it is meant to be an accessoire?

    LindaLibraLoca:
    Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Love that bag. And I love that you added a glass of wine even more, perfect combination


    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. I love You loved! :) it's perfect for spring evenings in outdoors
    :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. Thank You! It's meant to be some pleasure moment after work-week :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. Really love the jacket! I am looking for something like that for summer! xx

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. I am too, but haven't found anything like this yet :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

I