Welcome to our website !

THE DAYS POCKET

a lifestyle blog Written by Bite Boo

WEEKEND FOOD IDEAS via my INSTAGRAM

By 17:03 , , ,




Hey folks! How is Your Saturday? I hope it's nice!

 Today I am sharing some easy-made food ideas from my  Instagram archive.
Some ingredients are mentioned in hashtags or easily seen. If You are interested, do not hesitate to comment and ask for a whole recipe.

Let's start the journey: 


I believe that fruits or berries are always the best choice for the morning meal.


1  /2/  3
4 / 5 / 6

The same with smoothies - I adore them in summer season.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

As the sun is shining more, I always catch myself looking for a light food. I usually pick salads for the main. Here are some, I made last season. Healthy stuff You can easily make this evening or for tomorrow's lunch.

1 / 2 / 3
4   /   5   /  6
7   /   8   /  9

Though, If You are not just lettuce man, You can check those.


1 / 2 / 3
4 / 5 / 6

Sometimes, I eat those below for my breakfast, sometimes - for the dinner. It's for the hours, when You have cravings for "SOMETHING". Delight Yourself light:

1 / 2 / 3 
4 / 5 / 6 

Those are for a hard sweet tooth inside Your stomach, which trumpets loudly asking for more sugar!

1 / 2 / 3
4 / 5 / 6
7 / 8 / 9
10 / 11 / 12


I really hope You enjoyed! Please let me know, If You will choose something to try. Remember to follow me on instagram - I promise You more recipes this season!
Bon Appetit!




You Might Also Like

2 komentarai (-ų)

  1. OMG the salads look amazing, I want to try them all! The smoothies looks really yummy too :)

    http://www.fineclic.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

I