Welcome to our website !

THE DAYS POCKET

a lifestyle blog Written by Bite Boo

D.I.Y. MUSTARD HAIR MASK

By 21:36 , , , ,


Hey, lovely readers!

Today was such a sunny day, that it was, literally, impossible to stay at home - I took Elze and went together  to Hillerød city, where was an Art Days! We had a long art-filled stroll before a dinner and came home in a superior mood! While my princess was dreaming at the yard, I took my camera and made so stuff, I am sharing here! So, I hope You all forgive me for a late-time.
*
This Sunday's beauty recipe - homemade hair-growing mask! Hope You liked last one and will try this one too!  It contains 5 easy-to-get ingredients. Egg yolk (which (most of us) could easily find at home) strengthens, moisturizes hair and gets a silky, soft feeling. While mustard helps to make hair growing extremely fast. We will see. I am not sure about the sugar (it should strengthen the power of the mustard), and the oil mix I used like a last time
***

INGREDIENTS* & TIME
  • tbs Oil Mix (up to You)**
  • 2 tbs Sugar
  • 2 tbs Mustard Powder
  • 2 tbs Hot Water (make sure not to hot to burn yourself)
  • 1 Egg Yolk
  • Polyethylene film (for wrapping)
  • Warm hat or towel (I always use my big faux-fur hat)
  • 10 minutes to mix and add & at least 15 minutes (or more) to stay in.
*Be sure that You haven't allergy to any ingredients. Don't use it, if Your skin is sensitive, especially if You have a disease or sores on the scalp. Avoid getting mustard in Your eyes - it is very strong and irritating ingredient! I assume responsibility for this ingredient, as I don't know what kind of powder you have.
** I made two bowls  - one for a mustard mix (3tbs) and one for my hair ends (6 tbs - depends of Your hair length and thickness)



HOW TO

  • Melt mustard powder in a hot water
  • Add an oil mix, yolk and sugar in
  • Add the mask to the roots and massage, while keeping your head down (to stimulate growing)
  • Put additional oil mix to hair ends
  • Wrap Your hat in a film
  • Put the warm towel or hat on
  • Relax and sit down for a 15 minutes (at least*)
    *You may feel a burning, but it's ok.You can sit for an hour, if feel able to manage the burning. I sat for an hour and my hair is still on! (Ha ha)
  • Wash Your hair with shampoo (I put conditioner too)
  • Let it dry... and wait for a result!*
* You might make the mask once a week and for 8 weeks. It's too intense for more, so please, take a break. Growing depends on one's health, diet, stress, etc.

  • Would I make it next time? Sure! I could manage the burn easily and I love how the yolk affects my hair silkiness! 10 points! 
***
What did you do today? Was it a good end of the week? Maybe You also had some "beauty day"? Share Your thoughts in comment field below! 

You Might Also Like

13 komentarai (-ų)

  1. beautiful and fun website loving your hair mask recipe! Thanks for visiting top kitchen cosmetic

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. You have good recipes on Your blog! :) Thank You

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. this is Amazing, I'm all for natural treatment!
    http://fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. That mask sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http;//fashionmusingsdiary.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. Sounds amazing!! I want to try it!!!
    your blog is very interesting!
    have a great day!!
    kisses from Spain!
    100% natural & homemade cosmetics => http://sano-sanisimo.blogspot.com.es/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. Ooh I just came across a DIY for a body scrub now this! Winning!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. Your blog is so lovely! Great DIY's!

    I have the same template as you, but cannot change 'the about the author' page, can you please help me?
    Xxx, Fay
    http://simpleaspaper.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. Hey,, Fay! Thank You for stopping by!! Please write me an email to pavasaris.vita@gmail.com and we could help each other:)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

I